You have to admit...I don't give up easily, do I...this indeed shall be my umpteenth attempt at making a blog....or vlog...which I believe is what kids are calling it these days...if I were you, I'd start taking bets on how long it will last...put me down for 3 months and a fiver...Anyways, I am a bit of a sissy and a nerd...as most of my friends will confess...hence like all other geeks, I have kept a written journal all my life...God help me if my parents ever found it...regardless, I figured for my first post I'd use one of my rather old entries from when I was a med student...seems soo dashed long ago...
So, here it is...I know, I know...very unorginal and mundane...but atleast it's a start...Cheers
October 28, 2005 | 10:36PM: As of next week I shall have completed a whole month as a sub-INTERN (emphasis on the word intern and NOT sub) in the, shall we say, intimidating world of Telemetry at Harbor Hospital in what is clearly the WORST city, with the WORST downtown, in all of these United States...not that I have been around this country a whole lot...but my goodness, it cannot get any worse than what we have here in Baltimore...
Telemetry...what in the freakin world is that...aaahhhh, the exciting world of cardiac monitoring...
Can't say I have learned a whole lot...except for dealing with bloody CHEST PAIN...and considering the fact that heart disease remains the numero uno killer in the US...I reckon I've learned quite a bit...loooooooooong pause...while I exit the room and try to deal with the biggest and most tragic deluge since the time of Noah and his pals...apparently someone left the tap in the bathroom sink running...there was water gushing out of every crevice in the house...and believe me there be many crevices in our MANSION...
Which brings me to my current residence...this is where I live folks...
I reckon I best not share pictures of my room with anyone...they certainly aren't for the faint of hear...my Mommy nearly fainted when she saw them...anyways, back to the residence...it's in one of those many ghettos scattered around this horrendous city...with boared windows and shady characters roaming the streets...
Beleive it or not I may infact be moving out of here in the next few days...the landlady has apparently signed a lease with some girl who seems to have fallen in love with my room...
On prodding for more details, it turns out that this girl...and Asian...much like half of Maryland's population...currently lives with her mother...
Either she doesn't know what she's getting herself into moving into this neck of the woods...or she must really hate mommy...I'm guessing its the latter...
Anywho...I have run out of things to say...hopefully in the coming weeks I might have another epiphany and I shall write again...
Cheerio

4 comments:
Hey lil bro..........a VLOG is a video log, you nerd.......this is a BLOG; Salaam
Nice pic Kash
Seen Transformers yet?
Vick
Those were great days, weren't they buddy, med school was awesome, btw, I'm heading to St. Maarten next month, why don't you come along if you aren't doing anything, bye - ROB
lol
You had to bring up the "flu shot"...didn't you...
I could have done without the entire world knowing that I'm afraid of needles mate ;)
Vicki..."Transformers" was awesome...this may sound inappropriate but it was truly an orgasmic experience...or should I say, ROBOGASMIC ;)
Post a Comment